July 14, 2007

Why I love him so...

I knew from the first date he was "the one". I just knew it. I'd seen him around work a few times and even had brief conversations with him, but it wasn't until our first date that I knew. I was instantly at ease with him. My guard was softer than usual. He was so kind and perfect. People sometimes ask why we get along so well, and I simply say he's the calm to my storm. He'll tell you it's because we respect each other, we want the best for each other and our family, we have common goals, we stand united not divided on issues concerning our family and our own desires and dreams, and even though I agree with all those things...I know it's more Divine than that...it's because we're soul mates. He has helped me become a better person. He has not judged me. He listens. He hurts when I hurt. He is there for me when I want to give up and tells me to fight just a little harder. He tells me when to let it go. He believes in me. He pushes me to be better. He's patient. He is the best father to our daughter. He protects me. He is the first one I want when times are tough. He is simple. He is romantic. He makes me laugh so hard it hurts to breathe. He is everything I always wanted. He is the love of my life. I love you Greggy.

*photo taken by the fab Kim Kwan

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

What an awesome post! :)