March 14, 2007

Signs...

I believe in them...I believe God or the universe or some other force of nature allows me to see the "hidden message" in some ordinary, everday object. I have a lot on my plate now with regards to planning my future. I'm in the process of doing something for myself and for my family and it's really consuming me (in a good way), and along the way I get discouraged or afraid, but I'm really feeling the excitement and getting confident in this decision. I don't really want to post what it is quite yet...for fear I'll jinx myself, but mostly because it's very dear to me and not ready for public scrutiny quite yet. With that being said, as I was eating my Dove Promise today ( I love reading the messages), this was my message. It resonated loud and clear with me. God sometimes speaks to us in the most non-conventional ways...some may say it's just coincidence, but I'd like to believe it was Divine Inspiration.

No comments: